Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~ Short Answers ~





It's time for SHORT ANSWERS. To join in just ask the kid(s) in your life these five questions below and write down there answers word for word. Post'em up on your blog and link up to Abigail's blog Rear Window

Just to let you know how old my kids are : Ridge 9 , Marie 7, Jennifer 5.


WHAT IS SOAP MADE OUT OF ?
Ridge - liquid

Marie - unsure

Jennifer - ??????

WHY DOES BATMAN WEAR A CAPE IF HE CAN FLY ?
Ridge - look dangerous

Marie - help him go fast

Jennifer - fly better


WHAT ' S THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO DO ?
Ridge - Beat God of War video game

Marie - pick up a big car.

Jennifer - jump off a cliff


WHAT ' S SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU DIDN "T HAVE TO DO ?
Ridge - Getting up

Marie - waiting for my birthday in March

Jennifer - Don't leave the house


IF YOU HAD A BLOG WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT ?
Ridge - I just started one Awesome thoughts of Ridge

Marie - Marie's Madness

Jennifer - Jen's Jams

1 comments :

Abigail Kraft said...

I'm with Ridge! I really really really wish I didn't have to get up every morning--I wish I could just be AWAKE! The getting up part is my least favorite thing ever! lol.

Your kids are all ready to go with those blog names! Marie's Madness is classic. :D

Loved their answers this week! Thanks for joining in!
--Abigail

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio