Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

* A Busy Afternoon - Halloween Parties *

Wow what a busy Afternoon

Three Halloween Parties

I sorta had to spread myself thin but Carly and Mom made it to all the parties at school. Amazing to Carly was really good for being here & there w/ everyone fussing over her. She usually doesn't nap during the day but she couldn't have her normal playtime today either.

Anyway , I took Jennifer to school at Noon. Decided I would just stay at school all afternoon. I stopped by Ridge's class for a little, Marie's class had there party from 12:30 - 1:15. Jennifer's party started at 1:45 - 2:30. Then at the end of the day we went back to Ridge's class while they were ending up with there's. School gets out at 3:00. Last year I went to Ridge's only since Marie's class wasn't really having a party. She was hurt so this yr I told Ridge we would just stop by before and at the end. He is such a easy going child he said that was COOL or his favorite word SWEET.

Before we left I took this picture of Carly, she is a Ladybug. This summer we went to a yard sale and Ridge found this costume for only a dollar and it was in good shape so we got it. I never really put alot into there outfits but I can tell next year Marie already is growing up and trying to be so grown at 7 yrs old.


My Little Ladybug , I think she wonders why I put this on her.


Jennifer eating a little bit at her Kindergarden Class Party


Waiting in line for some FOOD !!!

All in all we had a great time and a busy afternoon. Best thing of all there is NO SCHOOL Tomorrow !!!!!

2 comments :

Holly said...

I hope they all had fun at their parties! Carly had a busy day lol ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like fun. It's been years since I had little ones to enjoy Halloween with. God Bless.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio