Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

~ Remembering Oct 15 - Our Angels & Others ~



Today is October 15th and I'm remembering our little ones.
I'm Caroline and I'm a Mommy to two angels in heaven. I'm married to a wonderful man & father who's name is Paul. I had 2 miscarriages one on Feb 10, 2006 a little boy 12 wks and Dec 1, 2007 a baby at 8 wks. I have 4 children on earth Ridge 9 yrs old, Marie 7 yrs old , Jennifer 5 yrs old , Carly 5 months. I also have 3 step-children Justin 21 , Jared 19 and Jessica 18.
We are lighting a candles tonite and Mommy is making cookies to eat tonite when we light our candles. So wish it didn't have to be this way. I would rather have you both running and playing with your siblings. Just being here with us, but Jesus took you home to live with him. I think of both of you always and wonder why ??? I know you can see us and Mommy always looks at the beautiful sky even on a cloudy day and wonder what your doing. We never got to hold you or touch you and wonder what you look like or what would make you smile. There are so many things I wonder about and the list could go on and on............

BUT TODAY IS FOR BOTH OF YOU AND OTHERS WHO HAVE LOST.

This little note is for both of you My Sweet Angels :
We just want you to know that we love you both and you are never forgotten. I know that Jesus is taking good care of you until we can be there with you. I have days I cry but just because Mommy wishes we were all together. Last nite after your brother and sisters went to bed , Daddy and I were talking about you both. We wish we could have touched you, held you, cuddled with you and so much more. Your brother Ridge loves looking at the clouds and just wonders if it's fun there. He tells me when the clouds are fluffy like marshmallows your probably jumping on them and having a blast. That's what he would like to do. He loves having lots of fun. Your sisters think of you to and ask me Do you see them ? Mommy tells them Yes and one day we will all be together. That's what keeps us going knowing that one day we will be together.
God is great
And God is good.
And we miss you sooooo
until we can all be together as a family.
Just both of you know that we love you and miss you so much, but you are never forgotten.
Love and Kisses and {{ BIG HUGS }}
Mommy, Daddy, Ridge , Marie, Jennifer, Carly, Justin ,Jared and Jessica.

To everyone that has lost and has a angel in heaven, I'm praying for you today and always. God is always there for each and everyone of us. He will help and guide us all til we all get together with our children on that Day !! God loves us all so much, even when days are rough he will help each and everyone of us. May God bless each and everyone.


5 comments :

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute to your precious little ones. It is an honor to know about you and your family and o pray for you and to praise God for the lives He has given us.

May God bless you and keep you!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love the quote at the end about the Book of Life. Very sweet and comforting.

I'm praying for you as well.

Stacie

trennia said...

Very Beautiful...(((HUGS)))

Franchesca said...

Thank you, Caroline. This is so beautiful. I miss my Jenna terribly. Thank you for all your support and prayers, you are such a blessing.

xoxo

Holly said...

Thank you for all the support you provide to everyone. We are all remembering our babies together on this special day.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio