Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

~ Kreativ Award - Find out something new ~



I was given this award by April . She is a great friend I met in blogland and is also in the reading group with me from Caring for Carleigh. She is a very sweet lady and has a son named Jackson who is soon to turn 1 yr old. She recently started a Boutique Store called April Accents You should really stop by and check it out.

So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy logo and paste it to your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Here our my 7 things some you may already know but I tried to come up with some I haven't used before.

1. My favorite color is Purple and before I had children I always decorated my Christmas tree in all purple. It was so AWESOME !!!

2. I didn't have my first child until I was 35.

3. I have 4 children and the first 3 are 2 yrs apart and it wasn't even planned that way.

4. I love riding 3 and 4 wheelers. I was in a terrible accident in 1986 and had over 200 stitches and I still ride.

5. I can't stand a messy house, I like it looking lived in but not messy. I guess some people call me a neat freak, LOL.

6. I just started blogging this past spring and I love it. I also enjoy reading blogs to and have met some very special people.

7. I love the outdoors and going on walks with my family or whatever we decide to do. There's just something about being stuck inside I don't like.

Well here is a list of the 7 Kreativ Bloggers I have nominated :

1. Little Ladybugs

2. Momma Morgan

3. Kelci

4. Adrienne

5. Linda

6. Melissa

7. Trennia

5 comments :

trennia said...

Thank you Caroline for my award! I've passed it on :0)
Have a great day!
I look forward to getting my fall basket! How cute!

April said...

WOW to the 4 wheeling accident! My goodness, crazy woman - you're still riding?? :)

My mother in law used to do her one of her christmas trees (she would have 4 in the house :) ) purple and silver. it was always my favorite!!

Great post!

The Runge Family said...

Thanks for the award!! I will be passing it on sometime today!!!

Linda said...

Caroline, Thank you for the award. I will try to pass it on. But I haven't been feeling well, so I am not sure when I will get to it. (Plus I am not very good at the tech. side of blogging, but we'll see) (:>)

So, you are a little out-doorsy, dare-devil sort huh? Adventureous!
Oh, not me,...I am a nervous ninny! (:>)

Hey, I love purple too and I too put purple stuff on my Christmas Tree! It does look pretty.

Thanks again for the award, and for the nice comments you leave for me, and for following my blog my friend.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Momma Morgan said...

Thanks for the award! As soon as I think of some other bloggers to pass it on to, I will certainly be passing it out! Thanks again!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio