Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

~ Harvest Of Friends Blog Party ~



I am joining Lynette over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground for a kind of getting to know you party. Feel free to join in, it's gotta be a lot of FUN !!!

20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who You Are
(Pick whichever ones you want to use , use all of them - or make up your own)


1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Most of the time some ice cold water and pretzels or trail mix.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
I wouldn't want to live without having God a part of my life.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I like the beach and right now I live in the mountains, but I would much rather be on a farm or near one. I grew up with a lot of farms around where I lived and my Grandpa had a nice one when I was a child. It just makes me happy.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Dusting, it takes so much time & with us living in the desert, I have to dust alot.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My Dad, he was always a pretty happy person.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Staying home with family. Family time is very important to me and I know that's something I remember as a good childhood memory.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Wow, that's a tough one. I would have to say City Of Angels. I like movies with Meg Ryan but I enjoy that one alot.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I don't really wear much. I'm to busy to get all fixed up and my Dad used to tell me you look great just the way you are.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? No but I always wanted to be a nurse. What is it?
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Crafts, some people call it strange.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
Football and he was just a all round nice guy. I like football and baseball and well sorta like NASCAR.
12. What is something you love to smell?
Cinammon Apple scent, I just love it !!!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
When I start talking about something and then just change the subject without warning, LOL. Also I have a hard time being serious, always smiling
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Well if I had any I would not spend it, just save it for something we might need.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? Loud laugher What makes you laugh the hardest? Could be anything but mostly my kids, sometimes they are just to funny.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Thrift stores, I just love them if I have time to really look.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Crafts, butt being a busy Mom it doesn't give me much time.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Frugal, I'm always trying to save a penny.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
Unsure at the moment
20. Would you want to be famous?
No, I'm happy just being me.

Well that's it and I hope you have enjoyed or gotta real bang outta some of the answers. Hoping you have a great day !!!!

17 comments :

Holly said...

Pretzels seem to be a popluar blogging snack. I like `em!! Oh gosh, I bet dusting is a pain in the desert! Mmmm cinnamon apples do smell good!!

Ms. Sarah said...

Love the smell of cinnamon apples, usually that means cobbler is in the oven.

pretzles are really popular on this party lol.

thanks for sharing

natalie said...

Thanks so much for the fun answers!! I've never done a blog party before and I'm REALLY enjoying meeting some new people!

LETO said...

Nice to meet you. thanks for sharing.

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing! Pretzels really do seem to be a popular blogging snack. I love them plain or dipped in nutella. It was great to meet you! :) Have an amazing week!

http://giuliano517.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the smell of cinnamon too. I am actually drinking a cinnamon dolce latte right now.

Jenilee said...

crafts isn't weird. I would love to be good at crafts! I love the small of apples too. :) yum!

Danielle said...

I love the smell of apples and cinnamon baking in the oven! I even have air wisks in my house and I always buy the apple cinnamon scent!

Angela said...

I like Meg Ryan movies, too! It was nice to meet you. :-)

Blessings,
Angela @ Eternal Outlook

Unknown said...

Well now, always smiling is GOOD!!! I like to try to do that too.

It was fun running through your answers. You sound like a very practical, easy goin' gal that cherishes her family. YEAH!'

Have a peaceful night friend.
Lynnette

April said...

Great reading your list today! I laughed at your response to your first attraction to your husband.. football LOL

Fall oriented scents seem to take the run on this... many love the fall, cinnamon, apple, pumpkin spice. YUM!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It was fun getting to learn things about people today. I am surprised by most people's answers about eating at their computer. I never eat at the computer or drink!

Debbie said...

I hardly ever dust - live in the desert AND it's a new subdivision with construction going on so I give up doing it regularly, I just wipe the TVs off. I love pretzels too but I don't eat near my keyboard. And now that I think about it, my kids do make me laugh too - when my daughter's in a good mood she has a great sense of humor, and my youngest son likes to make up funny dances. I liked your answers so much I answered on my blog too. ~Debbie

Melissa G said...

Nice to meet ya! I'm still working on my post. I'm having more fun visiting everybody else!
Have a great day!

Betsy Markman said...

Enjoyed your answers! Thanks for joining the party!

GrammyK said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Lynnette's blog party. Funny I was just thinking about how I wanted to watch City of Angels again the other day. One of my childhood best friends name was Croley. :-)
Blessings! Kris

Olivia said...

I love thrifting! It's the best ever. :)

My mom absolutely LOVES the smell of cinnamon apples... especially in the fall. It is a lovely sent.

It was nice to "meet" you Mrs. Croley! God bless.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio