Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

~ Weekend & Back To School ~

Wow it's hard to believe the weekend is over. It was a busy one. Just a few random things have been going on. First of all Friday I was fixing supper and just happened to look in the living room & there was Carly crawling just a little. Well until she seen Mommy. Of course all the kids were outside playing so it was just one of those things I got to see. She has been working on it for a couple weeks & well Mommy and Ridge have been crawling around her. So she must have picked up on it, LOL.
Saturday Marie had a birthday party to go to. It was from 11am to 1pm so we went grocery shopping. We timed it pretty good came home and put things away and time to get Marie.
The rest of the weekend was getting ready for SCHOOL !!!
I know I have blogged about it before but the kiddos go to a yr round school. They have been on a 3 week break since Sept 19th. It's been nice no one has to be at a certain place at a certain time. Just sorta get Dad off to work & just hang out. I'm ready for them to go back, not in a bad way but they are getting bored. That's why 3 wks is long enough to be home. I'm sure this time Carly will be able to tell they are gone. I could tell she knew before but now that she is getting playful, it will be different. Anyway it's back to books and homework and all those happenings that a day at school brings. To be honest I miss hearing there little stories and things that are neat or as Ridge would say " Cool" to him. Best of Luck Kids & won't be long til the next break.

My Kids love this tag one of my friends on CafeMom made it for me , just thought I would share it.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Holly said...

It was a fast and busy weekend! Hope they enjoy going back!

trennia said...

Awwww Carly is crawling! That is so sweet! I agree breaks go quick, my kids don't go year around,but all the same I miss them.Cute tag!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Just love the Happy Dance!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio