Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

~ Just a Little Something Neat ~

A friend of mine sent me this email a couple weeks ago and I thought I might share it with you. It's really neat if you ever wonder how long something stays good. This site tells you how long you can keep something plus other ways to keep things fresh longer. I thought it was just interesting. If you have a question just click on the picture and a whole list of stuff appears. www.stilltasty.com
What a great thing to have in your favorites.

2 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome, I just put it in my favorites.

Karen said...

Thanks so much for sharing. We are always trying to figure out if something is good or not. I've added it to my favorites as well1

Blessings,
Karen

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio