Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let's Get 1000 Signatures by Friday

Today let's do this Let's Help Danielle Remember her son the way he should be. Let's get 1000 signatures for her by FRIDAY !!!! Today as you know is Oct 15 Pregnancy and Infant Awareness Day. I have her story and more listed below. Please Help this Mommy, No Mom should ever have to go through something like this.


I'm asking if you could to please click on the button and read this. My friend Danielle from Letting Go and Letting God Could use your help in trying to get more signatures for her petition. Here's the story summed up short, her son lived for 2 minutes and the State of Tennessee doesn't want to recognize Wyatt's life. He was listed as stillborn so if you can please help her out. Thanx so much for your time in reading this. If you already signed I thank-you so much. You can sign you don't have to live in Tennessee only.

3 comments :

April said...

Will the petition accept signature from people who don't live in her state? I couldn't remember if that was the initial concern when I first heard about Wyatt.

Franchesca said...

April, I think I read somewhere that it wouldn't hurt to sign it if you are out of state. =)

Holly said...

Yes, you can sign even if you are out of state!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio