Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Normal Life Again



Well here it is the BIG DAY !!!!

BACK TO SCHOOL ..............

A sort of NORMAL thing once again.

It feels good but gosh the three break went so fast and the kids really didn't get outside much. Someone either was sick or it was too cold so I know that today they are excited to see Friends and Teachers and just there Normal life again. Kids need that time away from home to learn and grow.

Here in Nevada they go to a year round school which is AwEsOmE. I love it , they do so much better and the funny thing is they love it too. I love the little extra breaks they get and I get a break too, which is nice. Well somewhat being a Mom you never really get a real break but I know that I wouldn't trade my days as a MOMMY for anything in the world.

So as I sit here and type I have one more to send to school at noon. Jennifer is in Kindergarden. Then Carly and I will have some just Mommy and me time then at 3 pm everyone will be back and I will get to hear all the stories of there day. It's so exciting just to hear the happenings and all the things they learned.

Well hoping you all have a great Monday.

God Bless
Caroline

5 comments :

trennia said...

Hey Caroline email me
raymondhedges@insightbb.com
I need to ask you something :0)

Franchesca said...

Happy Monday to you!

Holly said...

I hope they enjoy going back. I'm sure they will!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds good. Yes, year round school is better for them in the long run but I love the summers off.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds good. Yes, year round school is better for them in the long run but I love the summers off.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio