Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prayers 4 Everyone



This was my status for Facebook today :

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it`s those memories that give us the strength to go on.

Today my heart is broke for one of my friends on Facebook. Last evening she posted that she lost her sweet baby girl earlier in the morning. I have been thinking of her and praying for her so much. She has 3 boys and finally they were having a Baby Girl. So sad, I remember when I was pregnant last yr and she was so excited that I was having a baby girl. I know that God will carry her and her family through this storm. It just breaks my heart.

So today and daily I'm praying for so many of my friends on here and other places. There are some babylost Mom's that are now pregnant with there Rainbow Babies and I pray daily that each and everyone of them have a healthy baby and a great pregnancy. I also pray for the ones that may be TTC.

I don't know everyone's need but I know that God is in control of all. He is always there for us each and everyday. Having this blog has helped me open up and let so many feelings out. I am so thankful for all the friends that I have made on here.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified
because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you;
he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:5, 6

God Bless
Caroline

6 comments :

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

great post!! will be praying for your facebook friend.

trennia said...

i'll be praying for your friend..

Danielle said...

My heart goes out to your friend. I will add their family to my prayer list. Hugs to you!

Holly said...

I'm so sorry for your friend. I'm so glad that you lift so many up in prayer. We all appreciate it very much! Thank you!

Janean said...

you are such a sweetie to pray for others! great Scripture. it reminds me of Joshua 1:6-9.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so sad. If you know her address I would love to send a handkerchief. Yes, pray for all!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio