Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Torn but God is Always There

Today my heart is broken,

So Today I'm praying to God to help me find peace in this matter.

I know that I'm blessed to know a loving God that he is always there no matter what the problem. I'm blessed to have such a loving husband and 4 children on earth and 2 in heaven that love me. I have 3 step-children who I still love no matter what. I'm blessed to have friends like you.

So today I'm using this to reach out and remind us during the storms in your life that God is always there til the end.

Life is hard, God is Good.



God Bless
Caroline

7 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I will pray with you, for you.
((HUGS))

Karen said...

Amen!

Blessings to you!
Karen

Franchesca said...

Praying for you Caroline!

Debbie said...

Amen. Caroline, thanks for being there for me too. ~Debbie

trennia said...

Amen!
I'm so glad we know Jesus...and that He knew us in our mother's womb!
I'm hey to listen you can email me my friend...after all that is what friends are for.

~Sandy said...

Praying for you.((hugs))

Holly said...

I'm sorry for the tough day. (((hug))) Lifting you up Caroline!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio