Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Over

Well if you read my blog alot, you might remember me saying that my step-son that lives with us has been causing some not so good issues.

Well as of tonight the battle is over.

We asked him to change some of the things that have been going on and he doesn't want to so at the end of the month he will be gone. It's tough cause I love him through it all and was hoping things would be different. We sorta tried to let things be calm with the holidays. Yesterday was the final straw.

I just hope that wherever he ends up or what he does with his life he can somehow think about the things we talked about. Being a parent is one of the biggest jobs in the world and I wouldn't trade a day of it but the past almost 2 yrs have been a battle. Just because he walks out the door doesn't mean we are done. We will still worry and still care.

I know that no matter what God loves him and will help him through this tough time in his life. We will be praying everyday.

God Bless
Caroline

5 comments :

trennia said...

You can lead a horse to water ,but you can't make him drink!
Same for children you can lead them and show them the way if they refuse well there has to be another way cause sometimes you can't keep kissing their behind that's all they want.Believe me been there done that and I'm done kissing my stepkids behinds!

April said...

I am sorry to hear the pain and anxiety of this situation. I have been reading your blog, but I couldn't find the words to be encouraging. I am sorry about that.

I do hope that your journey ahead brings you peace with your step children. What does your husband say regarding the way you feel? Does he get involved or try to stay neutral?

Hugs!

Holly said...

I figured that's what it would come to. I'm sure he'll realize how easy he really had it living with you and perhaps that will make him want to change but he's also got to want to too. I hope that he does!

Franchesca said...

It must be heartbreaking, tough love always pays off!

xo

Linda said...

I am so sorry for what you have been going through. I know it muct be so hard. May God give you and your family grace and strength during this time.

Love and Prayers,
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio