Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you to Holly @ Caring for Carleigh and also to Franchesca @ Handprints from Heaven for giving me this award.

Here's the so-called rules. I am to post 7 things about myself, and pass the award along to 7 beautiful bloggers.

1.)I'm a neat freak , even though I have children I can't stand things a mess. I don't get upset when things aren't neat but it just really bugs me.

2.) I never thought I would be a Mother and now I have 4 children on earth and 2 in heaven. When I was younger Dr's told me I prolly would never be able to have a child. God has blessed me w/ the chance and I Love being a Mom.

3.)I love candles and there's not to many times you can come visit me without one burning. I love Apple Cinnamon and Vanilla scents.

4.) I love being outside, I can't stand being stuck in the house. I like taking the kiddos to the park or walking to school, anything just to be outside.

5.) I like sports my favorite team is the Cleveland Indians. I also still cheer for Ohio State in College Football. This years Rose Bowl winner !!!! YAY !!!!!!

6.)I watch a few soap operas. I watch Soapnet very night. I love The Young and the Restless , Bold and the Beautiful and of course General Hospital. I catch up on them then. I am busy during the day and my TV pretty much stays on Nick Jr all day.

7.) Most of all I'm a christian wife & mommy and I'm so blessed to say one day I'm going to heaven. I love God and he is my best friend , that will never leave me through anything I have to go through.

Seven people I nominate for this award. (I can only nominate seven, so I will try to nominate people I have not nominated in the past, but to all my readers consider consider yourself nominated!)

1.) Trennia @ Still Serving Him Through The Storm
I met Trennia through Lynnette Kraft's Blog. She is a mother to 8 children. 5 here on earth and 3 in heaven. She is a strong mother and a great friend.


2.) Stephanine @ Through My Mothers Eyes ........ Vayden's Story
I met Stephanine in Blogland and she is a special person and a great friend. She has a son on earth and one in heaven. She has started a special ministry since the loss of Vayden. I would love to meet her in person someday.

3.) Karen @ On Having Faith
I also met her through Blogland and she is wonderful woman. She is a mother to 10 children, 7 on earth and 3 in heaven. Another strong mother and a great friend.

4.) Paige @ Praise Him In The Storm
She has a wonderful blog. She is a mother to one daughter in heaven and recently had a daughter late last yr. She left a wonderful comment one day on my blog and I have followed her ever since.

5.) Christina @ Pooh's Corner
It's a family blog and they have a daughter that has a rare chromosome disorder.
I met ran across her blog and thought it was interesting and began following her. She is a wonderful friend and I would love to meet her someday.

6.) Abigail @ Rear Window
I follow her Mom's Blog Lynnette Kraft and ran across her's. She has a great blog and she is a teenager who really loves the God and her family.

7. Kimberly @ Happily Henninger
I recently met her through a prayer request for her. She is a wonderful person. They have 1 little boy in heaven and a baby on the way.

There are my 7 Awesome nominees!

4 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations to you and the people you are passing this on to.

trennia said...

Thank you Caroline!
Your such a sweet friend!

Holly said...

Congrats of course! ;)

I like burning candles too. In fact, I'm gonna light one now!

Karen said...

Caroline,
I apologize for being so late to Thank You for this award. You are so sweet to give it to me!

I finally just got my post up to pass it on! I actually started it 9 days ago.I have been so busy and then sick. I am getting better so I finally got the post done!

Thanks Again, I so appreciate it!

Karen

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio