Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some Ridge Time

Well it's been a busy past couple days. Kids have got out of school early since Tuesday and so today I got to spend sometime with My Ridge. It felt good and he is my oldest and we don't always get alot of Mother / Son time. Soon my little man will hit 10 and where did the time go.......

Anyway.....

We worked on his Science Fair Project. He is doing it on Making a Egg Float in Salt Water. We looked up some things on the computer. Wrote down information , going through the process and then trying it out. Wow and it really worked. It was just fun to spend some time even if it was doing homework. I'm glad he likes to do things early,hope it always stays like that. It isn't due til Feb 22 but we still have some other things to do for it. We have the basic stuff done and that's Totally Awesome.

As for tomorrow it's a full day of school. Have a great Friday Ridge !!!

2 comments :

Debbie said...

My daughter is also working on her science fair project! My husband is helping her though, doing something with which cleaners work best. Hers is due next Friday. Have a good weekend! ~Debbie

trennia said...

It's good to give each child their special time :)

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio