Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Emotions and Never Give Up

A SMILE IS A SIGN OF JOY

Photobucket



A HUG IS A SIGN OF LOVE
Photobucket



A LAUGH IS A SIGN OF HAPPINESS
Photobucket

A TEAR IS A SIGN OF HOPE THAT THINGS WILL BE BETTER
Photobucket

NEVER EVER GIVE UP !!!!!!

BUT WITH GOD IN OUR LIVES ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

God will not let us down:

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

Today I really needed this, I am being tossed about and things are rough. So glad I know God.

God Bless
Caroline

4 comments :

trennia said...

Thanks Caroline for sharing this, I needed this too!
((((HUGS))))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying for you. I like the graphics.

Lea said...

Wow.... really nice, thank you

Debbie said...

I like this!
{{{hugs}}} from Debbie

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio