Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Finally Happened



Well tonite while I was sitting here trying to catch up on reading blogs and Facebook and checking on somethings online for Ridge's Science Fair Project. My step-son was on our desktop and well it finally happened, pretty sure this time it crashed ,FOR GOOD. The last time it took forever to get it fixed and my husband said we were not getting a new one until after Jared moved out. He goes to alot of not so safe sites and really doesn't listen sooooooo Tonite is worse than the last time.

The only bright thing is this afternoon I was doing some laundry and trying to grade papers for Ridge's teacher at school. My hubby was on my laptop so I was sitting at the computer desk. I have been working on getting all our stuff off of there and so today I planned a easy supper mostly cooked in the oven so I could finish removing stuff from the desktop and I just finished at about four this afternoon. So tonite I'm just happy I saved our stuff, I have been working a couple weeks off and on. So now it's just trying to find a new one we like w /a good price. We are taking our time cause we don't like rushing and buying the first one we see. I'm just glad I finished this afternoon and didn't wait til tomorrow morning like I had at first planned.

God Bless
Caroline

4 comments :

Holly said...

I'm glad you were able to save your stuff! Yeah, it was just a matter of time with him on those not good sites.

Linda said...

Oh I am glad you got things removed and that it wasn't too traumatic! Life is stressful sometimes huh?

I'm praying for you this morning. I know the whole thing with your step-son is hard for everyone.

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Karen said...

So glad you were able to save your stuff. I have such a love/hate relationship with computers! When they malfunction it makes me nuts!

Praying you have a good day!

Blessings,
Karen

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you were able to save everything. That's a huge relief.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio