Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday & I'm Smilin



Well it's Monday and soooooo Far a Great One.

Dad left early for his Dr appt and things were fine. The kids got picked up by a friend for school and everyone was in a good mood for a Monday. Carly has been a bit fussy today and I think it is because she prolly is getting some more teeth. So we have been playing more today. A new show started on Nick Jr called "Team Umizoomi" today and Carly watched it pretty good. Jennifer had to leave for school right when it started, she was a bit sad. I told maybe they will have it on someday when your off school or I could tape it.

Paul called at 2pm and he is on 10 - 12 hr days for the next 7 days which I already knew would happen. So I'm pretty much a single parent this wk. I joke about it because by the time he gets here the kids are almost in bed. Carly will be unless she decides to wait for Dad. Sometimes she does and as soon as he gets here she will go to sleep.

So the kids will be here soon and then supper. I have some cheesey potatoes and ham on the crock pot for Dad and Jared. The kids and I will prolly have some pizza pockets. I buy lean pockets and they love them and I'm in the mood for pizza. The kids always are..........

I started watching this new show on CW channel called " Life Unexpected " last week, and this is the second episode tonight.I really like it and it's by the same person that wrote One Tree Hill. I liked it too.

Then bright and early tomorrow I have to go to school at 7:20 am to talk to my children's teachers. I don't think I will hear any bad but I have been joking with them.

So that's it for our Monday and I'm so happy I'm smilin. A great way to start the week.
Smile God loves You !!
Caroline

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm happy if your happy. Keep on smilin'.

Debbie said...

My husband teaches at night twice a week this semester and goes to his friend's on Friday night, so I hear you about feeling like a single parent sometimes. I love the ham & cheese Hot Pockets but I'm sure my kids also would prefer the pizza ones! I'm really glad you had a happy day! ~Debbie

trennia said...

I'm so glad your smiling today my friend!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio