Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yummy Broccoli


I love to cook and make things so today I thought I would share something Carly & I love. We eat it a lot during the week at lunch time. I usually eat a salad. When I was pregnant I ate salad's a lot. Carly eats any salad really well.

This is really good and also if you don't have time the store sells Broccoli Slaw already cut up. They just have red cabbage & carrots in it. You can probably put almost anything in it.

BROCCOLI SLAW

1 head broccoli (4 c.)
1 red onion, chopped
1/2 lb. bacon
1 c. shredded carrots

DRESSING:

1 c. Miracle Whip
1/2 c. sugar
2 tbsp. vinegar

Fry bacon; crumble. Mix with broccoli, onion, carrots and the dressing. Refrigerate.
Then add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top of it.
Yummy !!!!

Some people add some raisins but I don't.

Have a great day !!!
Photobucket

3 comments :

~Sandy said...

I just want to say "Thank You". Thank you for all the sweet messages & comments you always leave me. You always brighten my day. Thank you for thinking of me. You are a blessing!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds really good. I've never had it before!

betty said...

I'll have to look for that broccoli slaw at the store next week! your salad sounds delicious! Very healthy too! I can see why it is a "hit" for you and Carly!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio