Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4th ~ My Dad

Today is a special day to me.

It's May 4th but not only that it is my Dad's Birthday.

The only down side is my Dad is in Heaven.

Happy Birthday Dad !!!



I'm sad and I'm happy today. I know he is in a better place. I still miss him. I was a Daddy's girl. I can still remember cleaning his garage when I was little w/him. Then I remember times like this picture sitting on his lap. Always taking time to read us a story before bed. Didn't matter how long he worked , he still took the time for us.

Dear Dad ,

I love you & I hope your having a fun birthday up there. I'll never quit missing you. I got so much I wanta tell you. I can't wait til I can see you again.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful Dad. So glad we made so many wonderful memories together.
See ya soon one great day.

Love you
Caroline


Photobucket

3 comments :

Sarita Boyette said...

Thinking of you as you remember your Dad. My Dad was like yours - worked hard but loved me so much. Carly looks like you so much in this picture - it's amazing!

betty said...

Happy birthday to your dad! He looked like a very kind wonderful man! That was special that he took time every day to read you guys a story!!

I know what you mean about being sad and happy; my mom's birthday was yesterday, she would have been 90 years old, you miss them always.

hugs to you

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) It's so hard to lose our parents. My mom has been gone for 29 years so Mother's Day is always sad for me.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio