Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

~ 5 Minute Friday ~



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minutes
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

Deep Breath ..........

GO .......

First thing in the morning another day ....... Thank you God

Breakfast kids dressed and out the door ......

Hubby off to work ..........

Carly playin , watchin TV ....

Doing my daily chores ......

My Step-son Jared who gets on my nerves just sitting around should be tryin to find a job.......

Always in my thoughts my children in Heaven.......

My family so far away ........

Any random thought ...........

At the end of a day ......... Thank you God

Most of all I'm so glad God is there w/me every step of the way. Thank you for blessing me with so much. Another day closer to you.

STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Holly said...

I've seen Mattie do this too. Might have to try this out sometime.

betty said...

pretty much sums up our days, doesn't it Caroline? we get up and thank God and we should end the day thanking him too! thanks for the reminder to do so in your 5 minute Friday!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm glad that God is with us - what would we do without him? xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio