Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Thursday


This morning as I type I have a busy day in about two hrs. I'm going to school to eat lunch w/ the children. Each one of them has there own day and today is supposed to be Ridge's but I missed the girls on Monday and Wedesday so I'm doing it all today. I have been busy.

I'm going to stay after lunch to volunteer in the garden and take a few students with me to do some work. I love volunteering especially w/children. If I was going to work in the garden only I would take Carly but it is going to be a long day so she is staying home w/Jared. Probably be happier. The garden is fenced in so when I go she can play while I work.

Then tonight Jennifer has her Spring music program. She is so excited a reason to get all dressed up. Paul has been workin alot but is getting off early so he can be there tonight. I'm sure it will be great.

Hard to believe the school year is almost done. Thaniqua had a field trip this week and just so much going on. School is done on June 10th then we have a six week break. I know it will go just as fast. the children were talkin last night about already gonna miss school and it isn't quite over yet. I was smilin inside hope they always like learning.

Well I guess that's all I have time for now. So much more on my mind but this Momma has gotta run ..........

Have a wonderful day !!!
Photobucket

4 comments :

Kristin said...

Hope you have a great day with your kiddos! I ate lunch with Kaylee today too :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Sounds like a very busy but fun day :) Lovely that they enjoy school so much. Love always xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You are very busy. I really wonder where the time has gone. I feel like I was just reading about the school year starting!!!

betty said...

I think it is neat that you can help out at school, Caroline, and in the garden is a good thing to participate in!! I bet Jennifer's spring program went well tonight!! I can't believe they will be wrapping up their school year alreayd! I remember last year your concern if they were going to be able to continue at that school! it is amazing how fast the time has gone!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio