Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Thoughts


As I sit here and type I have missed blogging. I have been busy and then Blogger seemed to have went a bit crazy. I did read a lot but couldn't comment ~ Sorry :(

There have been a lot of issues in our family. None that are so terrible but somehow I thank God we are working through them. Life has def been stressful but so thankful God is always there to listen. So I'm ready for Monday and a new week to start all fresh.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful week !!!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments :

Holly said...

Blogger sure was crazy! Hope that never happens again! I hope that you can resolve any issues!

Amelia said...

I hope you get it all worked out. I certainly understand the family issues.

Missy

Linda said...

Praying for you Caroline! Hope those family issues get worked out. I know they are stressful.

May God wrap His loving arms around you and give you strength and encouragement this week!

Love, Linda

betty said...

Best you can do is what you are doing, Caroline, praying for family! God is faithful, don't give up praying and don't give up hope! And I would imagine with four children at home, your life is a very busy one!!

betty

Kristin said...

Praying for things to be resolved. :) Hope this is a good week for you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have a wonderful week too!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio