Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Thoughts


As I sit here and type I have missed blogging. I have been busy and then Blogger seemed to have went a bit crazy. I did read a lot but couldn't comment ~ Sorry :(

There have been a lot of issues in our family. None that are so terrible but somehow I thank God we are working through them. Life has def been stressful but so thankful God is always there to listen. So I'm ready for Monday and a new week to start all fresh.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful week !!!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments :

Holly said...

Blogger sure was crazy! Hope that never happens again! I hope that you can resolve any issues!

Missy said...

I hope you get it all worked out. I certainly understand the family issues.

Missy

Linda said...

Praying for you Caroline! Hope those family issues get worked out. I know they are stressful.

May God wrap His loving arms around you and give you strength and encouragement this week!

Love, Linda

That corgi :) said...

Best you can do is what you are doing, Caroline, praying for family! God is faithful, don't give up praying and don't give up hope! And I would imagine with four children at home, your life is a very busy one!!

betty

Kristin said...

Praying for things to be resolved. :) Hope this is a good week for you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have a wonderful week too!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio