Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Simple Quote



I found this quote today and fell in love with it. I have heard part of it before but it so made me stop and think.

‎"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same."
— Flavia Weedn

I miss so many people in my life and everyday I wake up and think of how much each and everyone has changed me. I remember I'm so very blessed by each and everyone that is still here with me or in Heaven.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful!

betty said...

I too like that quote, Caroline! It is something you would want to print out and have close by to think about and reflect on during the day!

betty

Holly said...

very true!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio