Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Good Grief It's Mother's Day

Good Grief it's Mother's Day !!

This is a post I was working on but my life has been so busy and stressed lately. The Good Grief part.

Lately some shows I have been watching some shows where a child has died either at birth or later. My husband asked the other night , Why do you want to watch that ??? Well I like to see what they say or do about death ?? Even though I know there is no right or wrong way to deal w/loss. No time period does it go away. Holidays and everyday I miss my children that are living in Heaven. Living in Heaven w/Jesus wouldn't that be great. I just bet it is grand up there. One thing I can say is I have been so blessed. This life I have four living children on earth and three in Heaven. Seven children , when twenty -five yrs ago a Dr told me No chance for a child. I lived with the Hope and even though I have lost and I miss them dearly everyday. I know through it all Good Grief I'm so blessed.

I found this poem online this week and so this is for all my special BLM's. I hope you all have a peaceful & wonderful day. All of us with living children or children in Heaven or still carrying a child within your body. You are so Blessed.You are a beautiful Mother.



Dandelions from Heaven
Mothers day is coming And I wanted to send you a sign
something you can tell others; "Is from an angel of mine
So I searched the heavens high and low for that perfect thing....
And low and behold I found it.... And a smile I hope it will bring.

So when you look to the heavens and see the yellow stars in the sky
Just think of me .... your angel... in the heavens way up high
And just imagine those stars; are dandelions up above.
Yes! Dandelions are also in heaven; which you know how much I love.

So on this mothers day and you awake and feel blue....
You will notice those yellow stars... are no longer in view.
So look to the meadows and the dandelions you see...
Are the ones I've tossed down this mothers day from me.

And when you find a dandelion that has turned from yellow to white;
Youre supposed to make a wish and then blow with all your might.
For you will be blowing kisses to me in heaven above....
And I will be catching them and blowing them back sent with all my love.

Please know that l am with you.... on this mothers day....
And also in the days ahead.... God and I will never stray.
We will be with you in the morning ....when you awake and see the sun....
We will be with you when you say your prayers when the day is done.

For God and I will never be very far from your side....
For I can now be everywhere.... and God will be your guide.
So.... remember when you see dandelions it is your guarantee
That I am always close to you.... for dandelions are free to roam ....now just like me.

I will always be with you mummy....
Happy Mothers Day....
Love your angel in heaven.

Anonymous.

So this is for all Mother's today & always Happy Mother's Day !!!!!!!!!!




Photobucket

8 comments :

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

This is a great post Caroline! Thank you for sharing!!!

trennia said...

Beautiful post, Happy Mother's Day!

betty said...

I do agree with you, Caroline, living in heaven with Jesus would be great indeed! But I know your and other BLMs' losses and how you always think of your precious babies every day including holidays. I think you summed it up well, despite all you've been through and your losses, you (and all of us) are blessed indeed with just the fact God loves us and Jesus died for us. That is comforting even on the hardest of days.

that was a beautiful poem you shared; thanks for doing so!

you are a great mom raising fantastic kids, truly a blessing you are indeed to all who know you and love you!

betty

Linda said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the sweetest Mommies I know!

May your sweet blessings bring you joy today!

Linda

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful poem.
Happy Mother's Day!
((HUGS))

Sarita Boyette said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing - love to you for Mother's day, a bit late. xoxo

DandelionBreeze said...

Such a lovely poem... thank you for sharing it. Dandelions have a special significance to me... your poem means so much. Love to you always xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio