Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Carly Birthday Pics

Some pictures from Carly's Birthday.

She loves Dora , so I made her a cake w/of course Dora.



Waiting for the party to start.



Presents ~ Yay !!!







Look she even got her own cell phone !!!!

Well a nice thought but she still loves to find mine , Lol.
Doesn't matter where my phone is Carly can sniff it out. I love her though my little cell phone girl. I told Dad maybe she will be the daughter on the phone all the time. :)


Photobucket

6 comments :

DandelionBreeze said...

.... more gorgeous photos :)) Our little one loves Dora too xoxo

Linda said...

Looks like she had a fun Birthday!

I used to watch Dora with my granddaughters! (:>)

That's a cute Dora doll.

Love, Linda

betty said...

Cute cake, beautiful little girl! And what great gifts she got! too funny about how she likes your cell phone!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

Awwww - Carly's birthday pics and grocery shopping pics are adorable. Thank the Lord for your little rainbow girl!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday.

Holly said...

Looks like she had a great Dora birthday!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio