Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Carly Birthday Pics

Some pictures from Carly's Birthday.

She loves Dora , so I made her a cake w/of course Dora.



Waiting for the party to start.



Presents ~ Yay !!!







Look she even got her own cell phone !!!!

Well a nice thought but she still loves to find mine , Lol.
Doesn't matter where my phone is Carly can sniff it out. I love her though my little cell phone girl. I told Dad maybe she will be the daughter on the phone all the time. :)


Photobucket

6 comments :

New Year Mum said...

.... more gorgeous photos :)) Our little one loves Dora too xoxo

Linda said...

Looks like she had a fun Birthday!

I used to watch Dora with my granddaughters! (:>)

That's a cute Dora doll.

Love, Linda

That corgi :) said...

Cute cake, beautiful little girl! And what great gifts she got! too funny about how she likes your cell phone!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

Awwww - Carly's birthday pics and grocery shopping pics are adorable. Thank the Lord for your little rainbow girl!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday.

Holly said...

Looks like she had a great Dora birthday!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio