Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beautiful Poem

One of my friends on Facebook tagged me in this poem today. I just wanted to share it. So beautiful ~ I love it !!

Happy IBMD , this is really fitting for today.

"The Busiest Day In Heaven"

It's the busiest day in Heaven

I'm planning a big surprise

To let you know I love you

And that no one ever dies



Even though your down below

And I am up above

I'm sending you my wishes

And all my angel love



It's really quite exciting

To plan this big event

For lots of gifts will come your way

And all are Heaven sent



First I'll take a bubble bath-

My splashes might cause some rain

But knowing all the fun I'm having

Will help to ease your pain



Next I'll get some pictures

In my halo and gown

So when you get to Heaven

You can show me all around



I have color crayons in Heaven

And I will draw some stars so bright

And place them in the sky today

For you to see tonight



Then Jesus will have story time

And I will sit upon his lap

He'll tell me all about you

Just before I nap



I'll awake full of energy

And play a game or two

Before I finish sending

All my love to you



After snack I'll write a song

For all the birds to sing

And know I've made you happy

With all the joy it brings



At night time I'll be tired

But I'll still hold you tight

My arms will wrap around you

And keep you through the night



And when you finally slumber

I will kneel and pray

Asking God to bless you

On this special Mothers Day


Love,

Your Little Angel

Photobucket

5 comments :

trennia said...

Simply brought tears to my eyes, thank you for sharing this is beautiful!
Someday my friend we will meet and have a playdate in heaven for our babies!

betty said...

what a beautiful poem indeed!! It is so comforting to know you will be reunited with your precious ones one day!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

This is so sweet, but a tear kerker for sure. Thanks for sharing. (((HUGS)))

DandelionBreeze said...

Such a gorgeous poem... thank you for sharing it - brought a tear to my eye again xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio