Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy List Saturdays


A Big Yay for my sweet friend Natasha for starting this Happy List Saturday. I know that looking at what all makes you happy can give you just that extra boost. So I'm writing down what has made me happy this past week.




No one was hurt makes me HAPPY !!!
My sister called me last Sunday to tell me my nephew Blake was in a accident. Blake , his GF and her father went out to Amish country w/ there church to help make pizzas for a young boy who has Brain Cancer. They hit a cow on there way home. Just got a few bumps except for his GF who had a reaction to whatever was in the airbag. She had to stay in the hospital overnight. So thankful God was watching over them.


Cleaning makes me Happy !!!
I love a clean house. I had a little xtra time to do what I have been wanting to do. I'm a neat freak but I still love a clean house knowing that no matter what our home is lived in.

Working in the garden makes me Happy !!
I went to the children''s school and got to volunteer this week. I love gardening and I got to work with a few students this week.

Quiet time makes me Happy !!
I enjoy being a wife and a mother. I also love my quiet time at the end of the day after everyone has gone to bed. My time for pretty much whatever Mom wants to do.


Shopping makes me Happy !!
Gets me out of the house.
This past Friday the older children went to a movie and Jennifer and Carly went w/me to get groceries. We ate at McDonalds and Jennifer was being silly. We made some beautiful memories !!! I so love moments like these.



Tacos make me Happy !!!
I made Tacos for supper tonight. So So my favorite and of course everyone likes them too.

Have a wonderful weekend !!!
Photobucket

4 comments :

DandelionBreeze said...

Love your list... thank goodness no-one was hurt - that looks like a nasty accident. Love a clean house too... and quiet time is a real treat :)) Love always xoxo

betty said...

so glad no one got seriously hurt in that accident!! It does look like it was a bad one based on the damage to the vehicle!! Thankful of God's protection over them! Great list of happy things, Caroline! Good week for you too to be able to spend time with your children, help out at school and get some cleaning done too!

betty

Natasha said...

Love your list- so glad no one was hurt in that car accident. And you know I love tacos too!! Ours were so delish last night!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So glad they were not hurt badly.
I love a clean house but I would not put housework on my happy list!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio