Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy List Saturday ~ A Little Late


A Big Yay for my sweet friend Natasha for starting this Happy List Saturday. I know that looking at what all makes you happy can give you just that extra boost. So I'm writing down what has made me happy this past week.

Wow I wanted to get this done sooner but well you know you never know what's going to happen. I had a tough week and been in sort of a mood lately. So last night my daughter Jennifer ended up being sick but is better today. That makes me Happy !!

The school that my children attend is not the school we are zoned for so every year we have to apply again. Last year was terrible and we didn't find out til the day before school started. Well I love that school and it runs year round. We all love it !! So Wednesday when I had to be at the school I found out we made it !! The principal told me herself. So I was def HAPPY !!!

Well that's all I have hoping you have a wonderful Holiday tomorrow.

Photobucket

2 comments :

betty said...

sorry Jennifer was sick, glad she's feeling a bit better!! I am glad your kids will still be at that school next year Caroline! It is a very good school indeed!!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad to hear that Jennifer is feeling better. Hooray for be able to stay at the school. Whenever you post about the school I have always felt that it is an awesome school.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio