Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Minute Friday



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minutes
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

Motherhood should come with ~

GO .......

knowing that not every pregnancy means a healthy baby. Your baby could have some type of problem. You could miscarry , your baby could be born still , possibly carrying your baby to term only to maybe only have a few moments before him/her will pass away. I heard of these things but didn't think it would happen to me. No one is ready for things like that.

I know when I think of motherhood I think of flowers , a girl/boy , first time milestones , fresh baby smells , sounds that all children make , planning parties & school to attend etc ............. But no one gets you ready for maybe not bringing your child home from the hospital. It can also happen in maybe a accident later in there life.

No matter what I thank God for blessing me with being a Mother seven times. Even though three of my precious children live in Heaven. I can say I know the sad times of motherhood along with the joys. I'm thankful that God is with me day and night to guide me through this dance of motherhood. I know that I'm a stronger Mommy today because of it.

STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Linda said...

Well said Caroline!

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Linda

Shari said...

Beautifully stated.

betty said...

you wrote this really well Caroline to express the thoughts that not every pregnancy ends with bringing a baby home from the hospital, but yet through it all God is walking alongside those, like you, who choose to trust in him

I hope you have a great Mother's Day

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio