Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ On Forgetting



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minutes
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

On Forgetting

GO .......

I have a pretty good memory. I can remember lots from my very early childhood. I never want to forget so many things. Even with all the good things and all the bad times /sad times of this life.

I don't wanta forget the first time I rode a bike , went to school , went to a school dance , moved out of my parents home , became a Mommy , got married I could go on forever.

I also don't wanta forget my first car accident , when my Father died , when I miscarried three precious babies , when my Grandparents died , when I moved from Ohio to Nevada once again I could go on and on.

Most of all I never want to forget how much God loves me. How he is there for me 24 hrs a day. Even with all the happy times & sad times I never want to forget anything. Why ?????? because there was love with everything. God blessed me with this life and I don't wanta forget a moment of it.

STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

2 comments :

betty said...

always good to never forget about God's love for us indeed! I think it is good you have a good memory like that Caroline! I'm sure you share lots of your memories going up with your kids, I bet they enjoy hearing your stories!

very nicely written!

have a good weekend!

betty

Franchesca said...

I love this. You're so right, even in the storms God's love is there. Looking back it seems that's when it was the most felt :) Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend Caroline!

xo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio