Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts


I found this on Pinterest and this past week it has been so true. I guess it is the holidays , missing people. Everyday life can be hard at times.

But ............

No matter what I seem to rise above it. I might cry or sometimes fuss just ask my husband but we usually come out on top.

I'm just thankful for a loving God who is always there looking out for all of us. God is always so good.

I might add I'm so excited a couple dear BLM friends of mine that gave birth to there Rainbow babies one on Saturday & one today. Beautiful little boys soooooo very excited for them. Congrats !!!
Photobucket

3 comments :

betty said...

I'm with you, Caroline, always thankful God is there for us! So neat to hear about the births of Rainbow Babies; I'm sure despite it all, that does bring a smile to your face!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Some days are brutal. That's a great sign.

~Sandy said...

Big (((hugs))) because you deserve it:)

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio