Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Red Nose Reindeer Run

This morning we got up and had a yummy Breakfast , then off to the Red Nose Reindeer Run at the Carson High School across the road from us.

Yesterday when the kids came home from school they had a paper about it. I told them that I would go with them it started at 9:30am for registration & 10:00 am was the run. We walked over to the school. Only the older three went with me. Too cold for Carly so Dad kept her.
The kids all got a free water bottle , a prize from the prize box which they got markers , pad of paper & a watch.

They were also giving away $5.00 gifts cards from Play it again Sports which the kids all got one. A free kids meal at Chili's when you buy a adult meal. Yay a reason to go out to eat soon :) All the kids got one.
They also were giving away other prizes but we were not sure what for. I thought we already had enough myself.

I took a few pics of the kids. It was really a beautiful morning & nice to get out of the house and do something I love too. I used to run track when I was in high school. Well we could walk , run , jog , skip or whatever it around the track. It was all about being together & having fun. A lady talked to me and she said you & your children walk to school everyday. I told her we walk home almost everyday as long as the weather is good. It's exactly one mile & the kids enjoy it. That's all that was said.






Then it was time for the prizes. We won for the family that walks the most & doing something healthy for our body. We got a $25 dollar I Tunes card !!!!! Yay !!!!!
I was thrilled & so were the kids.
The lady gave us all a balloon & one for Carly. It was great and we made a Awesome memory today. It was only a couple hrs but so much fun.
This last pic is part of my Project 365.


Photobucket

5 comments :

betty said...

It does sound like such a fun time, Caroline! I like how you were willing to go, even when you heard about it pretty much at the last moment! All the prizes sounded neat too, especially the ITunes gift card!! Great memories made!

betty

Holly said...

Wow, that's cool they gave out so much stuff!

Kristin said...

That is so awesome and sounds like such a beautiful day!

Sarita Boyette said...

Congratulations! What a fun day to spend with the kids & win prizes, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that was a great gift. Sounds like it was a fun time for the kids.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio