Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas With You In Heaven

If you would like please stop by Small Bird Studios blog.
I'm doing a guest post over there. Just click on the button below.

Also if you read my earlier post today on Happy December this just makes Little Muffin's Happy 4th Birthday in Heaven more special being able to do this today.

Thank you so much Fran for letting me join in.

Remembering all those that have lost a special someone this holiday season




Photobucket

3 comments :

Deanna said...

lots of love to you dear friend

Natasha said...

Thinking of you and your little one today.... xoxo

Sarita Boyette said...

Caroline, I have been ill & haven't logged on for a few days. I just now saw your coffee filter angel & thank you for sharing! Even I could do this and I'm looking forward to making some. I'm glad you got to post on Little Muffin's birthday - that made it even more special. xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio