Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Anniversary & Verdict on School Boys

Five years ago today I married a really Awesome guy. We have had our share of ups & downs but we have always seen it though TOGETHER !!!! Happy Anniversary Paul Croley , I ♥ You !!

No big plans tonight just staying home. I have baking for school to do. Thaniqua went to the church potluck supper. Being home together is the best anyway. Last night Paul & I took Jennifer & Thaniqua to sing in the school choir for the school board. It was fun just us sitting together w/out Carly was really different.

On another note ~


Well the verdict is in ~ The four boys had to tell Jennifer they were sorry for what they did. Then write letters telling Jennifer & Paul & I that they are sorry.

Starting yesterday they only have lunch recess for the rest of the week which Friday is the last day of school for the year.

No Christmas party Friday , plus they have to work of Jennifer's new backpack.

There parents were also called to school.

The principal is also going to make this a example when school goes back in session at the start of a new year. She was very very upset.

Jennifer is happy with the new backpack. It is plain purple but she doesn't want anything pretty for school anymore that is the sad part. Thanks again for all the kind thoughts. It is very sad that children so young are so mean.

Photobucket

8 comments :

Kristie said...

Happy Anniversary! :-)

It sounds like the principal is doing a very good job at making sure those boys are punished. It is all very sad. I hope Jennifer is doing okay :-)

Franchesca said...

Happy anniversary Caroline!!

I don't know what happened, but I hope it gets resolved :( It's so sad to see children being mistreated, especially by their own peers.

xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Anniversary.

I love the way they handled this at the school. I hope the boys learn a lesson from this.

betty said...

Happy belated anniversary Caroline! I bet the school concert was so nice! Wishing you and hubby many more years of happiness together!

I think that is pretty fair punishment for the kids; I'm glad they had to write letters to you and Paul too saying they were sorry. And I'm glad they lost their Christmas party privileges. One can hope that they learned their lesson and that they won't do this again.

And poor Jennifer because she was impacted by this and the scars that were made because of what the boys did with the backpack she will carry for a long time. And that is not fair at all :(

betty

amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Thinking of you and your family....

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm glad the principal was upset enough to do something about this. It is indeed sad that Jennifer doesn't want anything pretty for school and I'm sorry she had to see this violence.
Happy anniversary to you two! God bless. xoxo

Holly said...

A happy anniversary to you both!

I'm glad that action was taken and the boys have to do what they have done. Hopefully it is a lesson to them!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I'm glad the boys are learning a lesson about the value of other people's things and feelings. I hope that they will learn from this and not do anything like that again.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio