Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy Week

Wow , I can't believe it this is our last week of school this quarter.

Friday is it the last day of school for 2011. It has went fast so fast. We have a 3 week break again as the other students on the regular school calender have only 2 wks. I'm excited though looking forward to everyone being home.

I have a ton of things going on this week & still a couple things from last week that I haven't had the time to write about. So going to do my best to keep up with the happenings.

I'm off to bed to get some rest !!

Have a great Monday !!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

betty said...

This time is going by so fast, Caroline! Can't believe break already for the kids after this week! It will be good though to have them at home enjoying the holiday happenings!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoy their time off!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio