Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Poem & A Wonderful Friend

I lost a friend from back home the day before Christmas. She was a wonderful lady just a few years older than me. She loved life and was just a fun person to be around. I'm sad that she is gone but I know that I will see her again one day. I also can't be there at her service to say goodbye but this was in the morning paper w/ her obituary per her request. I thought I would share it.

WHEN TOMORROW

STARTS WITHOUT ME

When tomorrow starts without me

And I'm not there to see

If the sun should rise and find your eyes

All filled with tears for me

I wish so much you wouldn't cry

The way you do each day

While thinking of the many things

We didn't get to say

I know how much you love me

As much as I love you

And each time that you think of me

Please know I miss you too

But when tomorrow starts without me

Please try to understand

That an angel came and called my name

And took me by the hand

The angel said a place was ready

In heaven up above

And that I'd have to leave behind

All those I truly love

I had so much to live for

So much yet to do

It seemed almost impossible

That I was leaving you

When tomorrow starts without me

Don't think we're far apart

For every time you think of me

I'm right here in your heart!

Author Unknown

Photobucket

4 comments :

Kristin said...

I'm so sorry, Caroline. That is a beautiful poem!

trennia said...

I'm sorry to hear that,Caroline. (((hugs)))

trennia said...

Caroline,I have tried to email you through my email and my hubby's I keep getting an error I don't know why I can't email you :(

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful. So sorry for the loss of your friend.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio