Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Six Word Saturday


Been a while since I played along but if you would like to join in just click on the button below.



My six words for today are ~

Tummy Bug Please Leave Our Home

I'm so tired of everyday having a new person sick. Cleaning , Cleaning & more cleaning .

So today I'm praying a Huge Prayer that this is over soon. Germs I don't have room in my home for you.

Hope everyone is well where you are.

Have a great Six Word Saturday & rest of the weekend.

Photobucket

5 comments :

Dawn said...

I pray they leave your home too (and not come to mine). Blessings from 6WS.

betty said...

Amen to your prayer, Caroline!! I do hope it leaves you guys soon! The good news though is maybe it won't go back for Christmas, right?

take care of yourself!!!!

betty

21 Wits said...

oh yes, and stay far away from everyone...please!

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm praying that your whole family is well soon. xoxo

Natasha said...

Hope your family feels better soon!!!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio