Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Remembering Caden

This morning as I looked at the newspaper I read this , my heart is sad. A little boy that attended my children's school lost his life last Friday. The kids only knew of him since he was in Kindergarten. I remember when I got the chance to take him out to the garden to check on some plants & give them water. He had a smile that could light up a room. He battled cancer for 3 years & such a strong little boy. I'm sad & in tears as I type this but I know that one precious day we will see him again.

Little Caden Tyler Huarte. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You're in a better place now amongst the other angels, and your unprecedented strength while here, will never be forgotten..

Obituary: Caden Tyler Huarte | NevadaAppeal.com

Photobucket

2 comments :

Holly said...

praying for this family

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Caroline, that is so sad. I will be praying for his family.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio