Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Some Feelings , Period.


Regardless of how many she has, a miscarriage is a tragedy. Period.

Yesterday I was really busy so I didn't hear the news about The Duggars until late last night. I logged into Facebook to see so many good comments but then again I seen some bad ones.

This morning I read even more , I know everyone has there right to a opinion.

So here is mine , I feel for the family. I know how are family felt with our losses. It's hard no words just raw. This morning I prayed for the family. I also prayed for those that said hurtful comments. I know 19 children are a lot but you know if they can handle that many then I feel that is there right. I don't think I would have that many but I feel that God is in control as he always is. It isn't right to question or judge one another.

I always wanted two children a girl and a boy. I wasn't sure I could have any but it was always my plans. Then I had a boy & a girl. I was so happy. Then I met Paul , he has 3 children 2 boys and a girl. Then the day came when I was pregnant a little girl , Jennifer. He was happy he always wanted more children then just 3. So now I'm a Mom to 3 plus my step children. Then I got pregnant again only I lost to miscarriage , then I lost again to miscarriage. 2 losses in a row I didn't think I could do that again. Then I was pregnant again. We also weren't trying to but we also wasn't trying to stop it. This time I had my rainbow Carly. Then once again I was pregnant but lost again.

So today I'm a Mom to 10 children yes three of them I didn't carry but I love just as my own. Yes three of them live in Heaven. I have four children on earth but does that make me sound bad when I can say I have 10 children ???
Today I have what God has blessed me with and I thank him for every one of them.

The image below is in memory of The Duggars & knowing one day they will see there children in Heaven.




Photobucket

7 comments :

betty said...

I am sorry for their loss and your losses too, Caroline. I don't think anyone has the right to tell another family how many kids is enough. If they can support the kids and love them and provide for them with the basics, then the more the merrier if that is what they want. And I think they do a very good job with their kids (as you do a great job with yours) so I think no one should criticize them on how many they have.
b
etty

Holly said...

I hate the comments that some people are saying about this tragedy. Heartless people IMO!!!

~Sandy said...

I'm sorry for your losses. Both of my daughters have lost babies, so I know how hard it is. Just know that they are all in a better place and maybe yours are up there playing with mine while the Lord watches:)

Sarita Boyette said...

I agree, Caroline. I feel so badly for the Duggars and my prayers are with them as they deal with this loss. We blms know how they feel. I saw a PO box address for them on another blog & I'm going to send them a card. Your picture for them is so pretty. xoxo

trennia said...

I didn't even know...my heart and prayers to the Duggars..they are an awesome christian family and I admire them.

Debbie said...

Beautiful post, Caroline. I really admire Michelle Duggar and it was sad to hear she lost the baby. ~Debbie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I know that they are hurting and people need to keep their feelings to themselves. I don't know how people live with themselved with the things that come out of their mouths.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio