Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Missed Blogging & U

Wow , I finally made it back to my blog. I have missed you so much.

I enjoy writing and all but last week when I said I would be busy I had no idea it would be that busy. Along w/ all the school things then the whole backpack deal I just got so wrapped up.

Which is another thing wrapped up .......... I'm usually done wrapping presents but not this year. I'm not even done shopping. The down side today is the first day of the children's three week break. So while I'm trying to catch up on here I will be shopping & wrapping while the kids are not looking , Lol

This morning I took this picture of the sky. Pretty Awesome , the sun was just coming up. So it is also my Project 365 - Day 353 even though I'm so far behind.



Have more to share but gotta go make some lunch. Be back later ......... :)

Photobucket

1 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think that most people are struggling with blogging right now.
I know that I will be missing in action this week. I am way behind this year! It will all get done, take a deep breath and relax.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio