Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bullying & A Backpack



I'm so upset w/ all the bullying that goes on in this world from grade school children. This is my seven year old Jennifer's backpack. Last week she told me children were making fun of her carrying a backpack w " Tangled " on it. It is sad this world we live in. Look at her backpack today.

Four boys did this today. All the same age as Jennifer 7 years old or maybe 8 years old , still no reason for this.

Making a trip to the office in the morning to try to get some answers. I'm so not happy that some children have to be so mean.

Praying for this issue so much tonight & tomorrow. Hoping things all go in Jennifer's favor.

Photobucket

11 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so sad. I love Tangled. I am so sorry that they did this to her.

Melissa said...

That is terrible! It's sad how cruel some children actually are. I have went through this myself this year. Only it was with middle school boys and my middle school daughter. I did contact the school and made sure that the principal addressed the situation and stressed to the boys about how big of a deal bullying actually is. It is sad when they start at 7-8 years old. Thinking of sweet Jennifer, bless her heart.

betty said...

Poor Jennifer and you, Caroline, because I know this affects you so much and just makes you feel so sad for your precious chlidren. I don't understand how kids can be so cruel, especially at such a young age. I do hope the administration at school helps you/Jennifer with this. As a parent, I would be appalled if my child bullied another child and I would want to know about it so they could say they were sorry and make restitution for any damage they caused. I hope the same thing happens in this case for Jennifer.

Let us know what happens!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarita Boyette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarita Boyette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarita Boyette said...

It is so hard to believe that these young children are already resorting to such violence. If the school doesn't do something to correct this, it will be sad indeed. I'm so sorry - I can understand how upset all of you are. Praying for you. xoxo

Holly said...

How terrible :( why do kids have to be so mean to each other?

Kristie said...

Oh no! I can't believe they can be so mean at such a young age. I hope it all gets worked out and that Jennifer is doing well. ((HUGS))

Tiffany said...

so sorry. kids can be so cruel. :(

Kristin said...

That is so horrible. Hoping you get some answers today.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio