Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December

Today is December 1st ~ Happy December ...............

Countdown til Christmas starts for sure today.

For me December 1st has some sad memories.

It's the day Four years ago I heard those sad words that no pregnant women wants to hear.

" No Heartbeat "

Today should be a birthday party & all the works.

But instead , Mommy will make some brownies for snack tonight & we'll all sing Happy Birthday to you.

Dear Little Muffin
I never got to meet you but I loved you with a love that will never end. I can't wait til the day I get to meet you in Heaven. I'm so glad we have that chance to spend everyday together there. I wonder everyday what your like & your siblings here talk to you all the time. We put your things on the Christmas tree the other night.

Little Muffin I miss you & have fun up there with all your angel friends. Ridge always says I bet parties are Awesome up there. Daddy , Ridge , Thaniqua , Jennifer & Carly & of course Mommy sends our love.

See ya soon , I pray
Love you
Mommy

So with Hope & Faith even on a day of sad memories it is a Happy December Day w/God

Photobucket

7 comments :

trennia said...

(((HUGS)))

betty said...

Hugs to you, Caroline! I can imagine this would be a hard day for you all, especially you!

betty

~Sandy said...

BIG (((hugs))) So sorry for your loss.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are very hard words to hear.
((HUGS))

Sarita Boyette said...

Caroline - I know it is hard, as we miss these little ones so much. Little Muffin will be waiting for you in Heaven someday. (((HUGS)))

Sarita Boyette said...

Caroline - I know it is hard, as we miss these little ones so much. Little Muffin will be waiting for you in Heaven someday. (((HUGS)))

Sarita Boyette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio