Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ Open



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minutes
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~ OPEN

GO .......

Open to me is new ways or things. I'm a pretty open person about anything. I didn't used to be.

I'm proud to say that I feel I have a Open relationship with my children. Even though they are young I want them to feel like there is nothing that we can't talk about or deal with. Just yesterday Jennifer came to me w / a off the wall question & we both handled it well.

I also like the fact that my children are Open about being a Christian. This world is tough & it makes me happy to see them not be afraid to share w/ others there feelings on this.

Open can have so many meanings & I want to Open the new year 2012 w/ so many good things plus knowing there will be sad times with Open arms.


STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

2 comments :

trennia said...

my addy is
Trennia Hedges
p.o. box 104
rocky hill ky 42163

feel silly sending you a Christmas card now,but I love you just like family and I still can't get over the church play...your girls looked adorable and the angel made me laugh when he said,he was going to have the baby Jesus...children are such beautiful gifts from God! I love you my friend.

Holly said...

I hope to have an open relationship with my children too

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio