Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday's Walk - Ridge 's Field Trip



It's Wednesday's Walk .........

A look back at something special anything that has some special meaning to you. Just click on the button to join in.


Today I'm remembering my son " Ridge ".

I was going through some pics from last school year and ran across this one. His second grade class went to the Fire Dept for a field trip. I just love this one because he looks just like my brother that has been a firefighter since he got out of High School, 25 yrs ago , Wow !!!! Ridge wants to be a fireman someday. I know that could change but he loves to help people. It takes a special person to do that.



Have a great Wednesday !!!!!

God Bless

6 comments :

Jenilee said...

thank you for sharing that great picture with us! what a fun shot! :)

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

What a sweet memory! Love the pic!

Stacey said...

Visiting from Wednesday's Walk!

http://staceyplaisance.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Awesome picture ...I hope his dream comes true someday...it is an important job.

Kristie said...

Definitely a great thing to inpsire to be! :-) Neat picture too! :-)

Holly said...

He would be a great firefighter!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio