Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Pictures

Well Friday Afternoon , I was surprised and very Happy.

Well I thought .......

Until , I started looking at kids stuff they brought home from school.

They got there Spring Pictures back already ...... :) They were taken Feb 18th. But , Ridge was sick the day of pics and so I was hoping they would do retakes. I called the company and no such luck...... NO RETAKES !!

I always love the pictures in the spring they have a nice background and you can get 5 sheets for $ 44 dollars. Oh well, told Dad when he got home and since Carly is turning one soon we will just take them Ridge and Carly and get there pictures taken. So I guess no real big deal but for a moment just a little disappointed.

Here are the girls !!!!!! Lookin so cute.



Marie - Grade 2


Jennifer - Grade K



Ridge picture from Fall - Grade 3
So Handsome






Such a cute bunch !!!

4 comments :

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

they are ADORABLE!!!

Danielle said...

How adorable! What beautiful kids :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So cute. They look adorable.

Holly said...

Their pics turned out great!!!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio