Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Remembering Little Layla Grace

Today it happened ........

Layla Grace Marsh went home to live with Jesus.....

Such a sweet , precious , adorable, little angel. Who was a brave and tough fighter.
I didn't know Layla Grace but she caught my heart and she will never be forgotten. The past few weeks I have been following her and her family. The pain and suffering is all gone for Layla Grace. The great thing about all this is God has been there all the time. Even though things didn't turn out like some had hoped but that same God will be there to see the Marsh family through this storm and in the days to follow. God is Great and God is so Good. So I'm praying now for the Marsh family give them peace and comfort in the days ahead til we meet again.

Right after I learned of Layla's passing I was getting ready to take my daughter Jennifer to school. Yesterday on our walk to school Jennifer and I sang Jesus Loves Me for Layla Grace. So today the sky was a beautiful blue and lots of fluffy clouds. Have you ever looked at the clouds and seen a shape ? My kids love to and Jennifer knew that Layla had just passed away. So once again we sang Jesus Loves Me. We were looking at the sky and Jennifer said Mommy look .........
This cloud looks like a heart for Layla. Looking at it I could see what she seen a heart. It was so neat and Jennifer said Mommy maybe that's her Big Pillow. I told her that's so neat. We sang the rest of the way to school and the cloud drifted away somewhat.....
Before she went into school Jennifer started waving Goodbye Layla Grace. I said Let's just say See Ya Later Layla Grace. On that One Great Day we will all be together again and that's the greatest thought in the world.

Love you Layla Grace !!








Cloud that looked like a Heart.

God Bless
Caroline

6 comments :

April said...

Oh how sweet that your daughter wanted to share a moment for Layla. What a peaceful gift from heaven.

I hope you are doing well, I apologize for not stopping by recently. You are in my thoughts!

Franchesca said...

How beautiful!!! It IS a heart!!! Wow, I love it. Thank you for posting about this. I hadn't heard, so sweet of you.

xx

nikki101076 said...

That is so sweet! We will all be together again. Amen!

trennia said...

Breaks my heart, may the Lord Jesus give them peace that passeth all understand.
Your children are amazingly smart!

Debbie said...

That is a really neat heart cloud! ~Debbie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio