Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Six Word Saturday




Here is how it works using six words , describe your life ( or something ) in a phrase.


My life's a joyride - but bumpy

My sister that lives in Ohio and I were talking on the phone about a lot of different things in our life right now. We were being a little silly and I said it sure seems like we are on a ride but then sometimes we get some bumps just to make sure things are going right in our lives. I was reminded of these verses in the Bible.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)

God is always there to guide us.


Have a Happy 6WS and a Awesome upcoming wk.

God Bless
Happy 6 Week Saturday.
Caroline

If you would like to join in all you have to do is link up to Show My Face

7 comments :

Debbie said...

That's my favorite Bible verse! ~Debbie

trennia said...

Hope you have a great weekend too!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Bumpy can be interesting - enjoy the ride!

Have a super weekend :)

Kathy said...

I really hate those bumps, but looking back makes me realize that I grew stronger during those times. I guess we need those bumps to wake us up!

LeAnn said...

Loved your post! Your six words are so true, but made so much richer with the verse you place with it. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So true!

Call Me Cate said...

I like to think the bumps are there to make sure I'm awake and paying attention. A bit of a reminder maybe to appreciate the ride when it's smooth!

Thanks for playing 6WS!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio