Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Swinging at the Park

Today we went to the park that we live beside. The kids have been wanting to go but lately seems like Mom has been so busy or the weather isn't warm enough for Carly. Well today the weather was great and I took the time. So off we went. Kids were excited since Carly is almost one and older now. Last summer and fall time she was still sorta little to do much. Well Marie wanted to be that big sister and push her on the swing.Carly liked it and even laughed but the pics I got with my phone were some of the serious side to swinging. I just had to share them.

The kids took her down the slide but I was so much watching them I didn't get any pictures, but there is always next time. Like prolly sometime this week since we are on break. Planning on a little lunchtime picnic one day this wk.

So here is Carly !!!!!






So Have a great week !!
God Bless

7 comments :

Debbie said...

She's so cute, all serious and everything! My kids are on spring break all this week too. ~Debbie

trennia said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!
My kids get spring break in a couple of weeks!

Kristie said...

I'm glad you made it outside-it looks like a great time! We made it out last week while the weather was nice too, but we're back to cold again :-/

Adrienne said...

She's adorable! Enjoy your spring break!

Karen said...

So happy it is Spring! Just love when we can take the kids out to play. Love Carly in the little swing, so sweet! Happy Spring break!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like fun. I love to swing.
Hope she enjoyed it.

Holly said...

Glad the weather was nice enough to go to the park. Ours has cooled down unfortunately but hopefully that will change soon!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio