Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Simplifying for Sanity - Our Bedroom plus a little extra !!



If you would like to join in just click on the button and find out the details. It is really alot of fun.

Well I didn't think I was going to get this post finished today it has been a BUSY MONDAY BUT ............

I did get the room finished that I started ......... LAST MONDAY !!!!

Our Bedroom.

First I have to say, I'm a neat freak but it always seems like my room is the one that has to hide everyone's stuff in the HOUSE. LOL. The kids bring stuff in and leave it plus we only have a 3 bedroom apartment and we have enough room but at times it seems like we just sit everything in Mom and Dad's room.

These pictures are from a week ago Monday.




Top of my closet.



Where's the floor in our room.



My side of the room.

This now and wow you can see the floor. So I have been working a little bit everyday and was so amazed. Told the kiddos that live here no more just putting stuff they don't want in our room. If they don't have room for it then we will find somewhere for it. I finished it on Sunday and was sooooooo HAPPY !!!







Here is just a little something else I did today along with getting kids to school and going to post office and everything else. I made cookies tonite for Jennifer to take to school tomorrow. Her birthday is during the break so tomorrow is her school birthday. She wanted cookies with a Number 6 on them. She will be six on April 2nd. I can't wait to see her face in the morning. I'm sure she will love them even if some look better than others. It's her first time to take a treat to school, should be interesting !!!!





God Bless
Caroline

7 comments :

trennia said...

Your room looks great!
I wish our schools would let us send in homemade treats!

Kristie said...

Oh wow! That looks like a lot of work! You did an awesome job, though and it looks great! You want to come tackle my bedroom for me? ;-)

Linda said...

Great Job! I'm proud of you Caroline. It does feel good to organize and clean.

I had 3 grandkids over the weekend and I still haven't got the front bedrooms where they played put back together yet, but I will do that today.

One of the 3 girls is 17 and learning to drive with her permit, so we spent some time driving around town with her. She does a good job...but it is a little nerve wracking. (:>) But as I said, she did good and I was proud of her.

Every stage in life is fun. And God is so good to all of us!

Have a great day!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Unknown said...

Hey Caroline. Great job!

I can hear RELIEF in everybody's words. :) It's wonderful to get stuff organized, isn't it?

Cute cookies too. We have a birthday coming up on April 10th. Cecily will be 14! If all my kids were alive, I'd have 5 teenagers now!!! Alas I only have 3, but that kind of freaks me out too. Rabbit trail... sorry. ha!

Have a blessed day.
Lynnette

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

room looks good...wanna come over and tackle mine next? haha...cookies are cute too! I am sure Jennifer will love them. She's so lucky to have such a thoughtful mommy!!!

Holly said...

It feels good to get things organized and clean!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes we can! I have been having to rearrange things because of my daughter & SIL moving in. So I have purged all kinds of stuff.
It feels so wonderful. I must keep going and get rid of the mess. You can't see the mess, it's in the cabinets and drawers. Good for you, keep going.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio