Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Six Word Saturday




Here is how it works using six words , describe your life ( or something ) in a phrase.

A smile can change so much.

Did you ever stop and think of how much a smile means ??

Well yesterday when I went to pick up my children from school I seen a little girl crying. She is in my daughter's kindergarten class. I smiled at her and she sorta quit crying. I asked her what is wrong ? She said I don't think my Dad remembered to pick me up. I waited to see and about 5 minutes later he showed up. I was glad I smiled at her and so glad I asked. Smiles are great , better than frowning.






Have a Happy 6WS and a Awesome upcoming wk.

God Bless



If you would like to join in all you have to do is link up to Show My Face

12 comments :

jabblog said...

. . . and it takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown! I'm glad the little girl hadn't been forgotten

Unknown said...

Wonderful Six Words to go with your story. Poor girl. Thank GOD for you.

Happy Saturday!

Mine is KEEP THE FUNNIES IN YOUR WEEKEND!

hugs
shakira

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Yes it was good you waited Random Twitter Stories.

sema said...

Beautiful and profound six words!

You can see mine here

Actions gives results

Blessings for abundance,
sema

Holly said...

a smile can def make a difference!

soulbrush said...

i teach this age group and they are such little darlings, have an awesome easter break- we end on 1 april, can't wait.

brandi said...

~poor sweet thing..time can feel so long in their minds...thankful you were their to brighten her day...i have learned the more one smiles the more others do too...happy spring...brightest blessings~

Unknown said...

Very nice that you were able to wait with the little girl, I'm sure she felt better too!

Happy 6WS!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

When I was younger people would always say that I smile ALL the time. Where did it go? I have to find my smile.

Nancy said...

If only more people would remember that. Thank you for seeing the brighter side of life. :)

trennia said...

:0)
:0}

Call Me Cate said...

Good for you making sure that little girl was alright and for waiting there with her. Too many people wouldn't have asked or wouldn't have taken the time.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio